Dr. Ali’s OHM Knee Physiotherapy
OHM (Oil-Heat-Massage) PT For
Chronic Knee Pain
Majid Ali, M.D.
I suggest the
following guidelines to improve the tone and
strength of muscles that stabilize the knee joint by
improving their blood circulation, lymph drainage,
and mobility. My “Knee OHM-PT” is beneficial for
chronic painful conditions involving the cartilages,
tendons, ligaments, and bones of knee joints. This,
in my experience, is the best approach to control
pain and restore the knee joint health. For best
results, please use the OHM physiotherapy (OHM-PT)
often and with low intensity.
2. Back support (cushion or pillow with a plastic
3. Castor oil
4. Heating pad
5. Hand-held massager
6. Two small beach balls (the size of soccer balls
1. Apply castor oil to painful areas and rub for two
2. Cover the area with a paper towel
3. Place the back support against the back of the
4. Sit on the chair and place the heating pad over
the oiled area
5. Rest each foot on a beach ball
6. Lean against the back support
7. Move your knee in gentle rolling and rotary
movements of the joint, reaching complete circle if
8. See how the painful area feels with different
movements of the back and with different degrees of
pressure against the back support
9. Pretend you are seven-year-old and playfully move
the feet on the beach balls.
10. Do the OHM-PT at least three times a day until
the pain subsides.
Remedies and Mineral Support
I also prescribe natural anti-inflammatory remedies
and a magnesium-potassium supplement for my patients
when I advise them OHM physiotherapy. For detailed
information on these sujects, I suggest my video
seminar entitled “Anti-Inflammatory protocol,” which
can be downloaded from www.aliacademy.org.
Important Note: A physician evaluation is always
necessary initially to exclude serious underlying
causes of pain.
* What Is Pain?
Control and Cure - Dr. Ali’s Top Seven Natural
Dr. Ali's OHM Back Physiotherapy
Ali's OHM Knee Physiotherapy
Is Not Important, Detection of Causes Is
The Oxygen Model
The Oxygen Model
Fibromyalgia and Polymyagia
of the Seniors